Here at Emergency Plumber Geelong we offer a fully comprehensive emergency plumbing service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter if the emergency is at your home, business or commercial property, our team of qualified emergency plumbers can work quickly and efficiently to deal with any plumbing problems that may occur.
Emergency Plumber Geelong offers Professional and Affordable Services.
The team at Emergency Plumber Geelong are fully dedicated plumbers trained and licensed to carry out emergency plumbing work on your property. We offer no obligation up front quotes, so you know exactly what you will be paying for. We also offer a fixed service price. We offer a quality service and all our plumbers will arrive on time, be professional and friendly and will get the job done as quickly as they can.
For a blocked drain specialist call Emergency Plumber Geelong
One of the most common plumbing emergencies is the blocked toilet drain and this needs to be dealt with quickly before damage occurs to the floor of your bathroom.
Common signs of a blocked drain Geelong include:
- Gurgling noises from the pipes or toilet
- Foul smell coming from the drain
- Toilet water level will be higher than usual
- Toilet water takes a long time after flushing to lower
If you do notice any of these signs that your drains might be blocked, then please do call Geelong 24 Hour Plumbing and we will be with you quickly to solve the problem.
Geelong 24 Hour Plumbing are Specialists in Emergency Hot Water System Repairs.
If you have a hot water system that is simply not working then call on Emergency Plumber Geelong to help get it working again. We can repair both gas and electric hot water systems. The plumbing team at Emergency Plumber Geelong have years of experience and can soon get your hot water back on again. However, if we find that you do need a completely new hot water system and we are unable to get one to you that day, please do not panic. Emergency Plumber Geelong always carry emergency hot water systems with us, for you to use until your new system is available.
Here at Emergency Plumber Geelong we also provide many other emergency plumbing services.
- Blocked kitchen drains
- Gas fitting service
- Leaky taps Maintenance service
- Burst Pipes
- Blocked Storm Water Drains
- Blocked sewers
- Roof Leaks
What to do while waiting for the emergency Plumber Geelong to Arrive
It is important to know what to do prior to the arrival of the emergency plumber. Emergency Plumber Geelong suggest following the below advice.
- If you have a blocked drain, while waiting for the Emergency Plumber Geelong service to arrive you should stop running the water, using the washing machine or taking a shower. You should also not flush the toilet or access the hot water system until the emergency plumber arrives.
- If you have a burst water pipe, then firstly don’t panic. Call Emergency Plumber Geelong and turn off the water to your property.
- If you have a leaking tap, then once again call Emergency Plumber Geelong and turn the water meter off.
- Finally, in the case of a burst hot water system, then you do need to take certain safety precautions. Call Emergency Plumber Geelong and be sure to keep children and pets away from the leaking hot water.
Be rest assured that plumbing emergencies are our specialty. Plumbing emergencies are incredibly stressful and frightening but please do not worry. If you have any kind of plumbing emergency, please do contact Geelong 24 Hour Plumbing and we will help you.
If you are having further issues, get in touch with a great plumber from Geelong 24 Hour Plumbing
Tags: 24 hour plumber Geelong emergency plumber Geelong, blocked drain geelong, Carbon Monoxide Testing Geelong, Drain Camera Geelong, gas plumber Geelong, hot water system geelong, Plumber Armstrong Creek, Plumber Batesford, Plumber Bell Park, Plumber Bell Post Hill, Plumber Belmont, Plumber Breakwater, Plumber Ceres, Plumber Corio, Plumber Curlewis, Plumber Drumcondra, Plumber Fyansford, plumber geelong, Plumber Geelong City, plumber Geelong East, Plumber Geelong West, Plumber Grovedale, plumber Hamlyn Heights, Plumber Herne Hill, plumber Highton, Plumber Inverleigh, Plumber Leopold, Plumber Lovely Banks, Plumber Manifold Heights, Plumber Marshall, Plumber Moolap, Plumber Moorabol, Plumber Mount Duneed, Plumber Newcomb, plumber Newtown, Plumber Norlane, Plumber North Geelong, Plumber North Shore, Plumber Ocean Grove, Plumber Rippleside, Plumber South Geelong, Plumber St Albans Park, Plumber Thomson, plumber Waurn Ponds, Plumber Whittington, Plumbers Geelong, Plumbing Geelong
Posted in: blogLeave a Comment (0) ↓