Hot water systems Geelong is a requirement in every Australian home, which makes hot water systems a necessity in every household. There is a massive variety of hot water systems Geelong that are available for purchase in Australia. Read this article to get a better idea of the right hot water system to purchase for your family.
Hot Water System Geelong and the various options
- Natural gas – can be used in both storage water heaters and continuous flow heaters. Natural gas systems are rated according to their energy efficiency and come in both internal and external models. Gas storage heaters have a smaller capacity than off-peak electric ones as they can heat the water up at any time of the day or night as opposed to within a certain time period only. For more information see gas hot water systems.
- Off peak electricity – has similar running costs to a natural gas system but is only available where the hot water system Geelong has a storage capacity of 160 liters or more. The hot water is generally heated overnight for use throughout the day. It cannot be used by continuous flow systems and is available for both internal and external use.
- Solar energy – can provide up to eighty percent of your hot water free of charge, making it a very environmentally friendly option. They are the cheapest systems to operate but do have a high initial purchase price. All solar hot water systems come with a “booster” source of power (such as gas or electric) to provide hot water during times when there is little sun. Mains pressure and constant pressure is available. For more information see solar hot water systems.
- Peak electricity – is used for electric continuous flow units and storage water heaters that are smaller than 160 liters in capacity. They can be expensive to run but are very popular in areas where space is limited such as in units and apartments. For more information see electric hot water systems.
- LPG – is used in areas where natural gas is not available. It is suitable for both continuous flow and storage hot water systems Geelong.
- Solid fuels – this includes wood, coal, briquettes and so forth, so the cost of the fuels can vary widely. Solid fuels can be used on their own or in conjunction with off peak electricity or solar in constant pressure systems. They cannot be used with mains pressure systems unless a heat exchanger is used and cannot be used in continuous flow systems.
- Heat pumps – is high efficiency and uses around seventy percent less electricity than other electric hot water systems Geelong. They work by extracting heat from the atmosphere using a refrigerant gas and a compressor and using that heat to heat water stored in a tank at ground level.
Services/Hiring a Hot Water System Geelong Specialist
Hot water system Geelong suppliers can assist with:
- Advising on a suitable hot water system Geelong
- Installation (see hot water system installation)
- Service and repairs (hot water system service and repairs)
- Supply of the hot water unit
- Minor plumbing
Ensure that they can help you to choose the correct system for the number of people in your household. They should also allow for possible changes in the use of the hot water system in the future brought about by such things as an expanding family, the introduction of new appliances such as dishwashers and so forth. A reputable plumber Geelong can install or replace al types of hot water systems Geelong, including electric, gas and solar.
Ensure that the system comes with a warranty, and that the supplier is willing to provide installation in a reasonable time-frame. It is also useful if your supplier can provide emergency repairs or be able to direct you to someone that does.
The best method to find out about a hot water system is to get in touch with a professional plumbing business such as Geelong 24 Hour Plumbing
Geelong 24 Hour Plumbing is your local plumber Geelong specialist. If you have an issue with a blocked drain Geelong or hot water system Geelong, then you need a 24 hour plumber Geelong or an emergency plumber Geelong to service you. You might also reach out to a gas plumber Geelong to help you. It’s important that you have a Plumbing Geelong, plumbers Geelong you can trust. Drain Camera Geelong and Carbon Monoxide Testing Geelong are other service we offer to our clients.
We service many suburbs including: Plumber Geelong West, Plumber Newtown, Plumber Geelong East, Plumber Hamlyn Heights, Plumber Waurn Ponds, Plumber Highton, Plumber Corio, Plumber Inverleigh, Plumber Whittington, Plumber Thomson, Plumber St Albans Park, Plumber South Geelong, Plumber Rippleside, Plumber Ocean Grove, Plumber North Shore, Plumber North Geelong, Plumber Norlane, Plumber Newcomb, Plumber Mount Duneed, Plumber Moorabol, Plumber Moolap, Plumber Marshall, Plumber Manifold Heights, Plumber Lovely Banks, Plumber Leopold, Plumber Herne Hill, Plumber Grovedale, Plumber Geelong City, Plumber Fyansford, Plumber Drumcondra, Plumber Curlewis, Plumber Ceres, Plumber Breakwater, Plumber Belmont, Plumber Bell Post Hill, Plumber Bell Park, Plumber Batesford, Plumber Armstrong Creek.
Tags: 24 hour plumber Geelong emergency plumber Geelong, blocked drain geelong, Carbon Monoxide Testing Geelong, Drain Camera Geelong, gas plumber Geelong, hot water system geelong, Plumber Armstrong Creek, Plumber Batesford, Plumber Bell Park, Plumber Bell Post Hill, Plumber Belmont, Plumber Breakwater, Plumber Ceres, Plumber Corio, Plumber Curlewis, Plumber Drumcondra, Plumber Fyansford, plumber geelong, Plumber Geelong City, plumber Geelong East, Plumber Geelong West, Plumber Grovedale, plumber Hamlyn Heights, Plumber Herne Hill, plumber Highton, Plumber Inverleigh, Plumber Leopold, Plumber Lovely Banks, Plumber Manifold Heights, Plumber Marshall, Plumber Moolap, Plumber Moorabol, Plumber Mount Duneed, Plumber Newcomb, plumber Newtown, Plumber Norlane, Plumber North Geelong, Plumber North Shore, Plumber Ocean Grove, Plumber Rippleside, Plumber South Geelong, Plumber St Albans Park, Plumber Thomson, plumber Waurn Ponds, Plumber Whittington, Plumbers Geelong, Plumbing Geelong
Posted in: blogLeave a Comment (0) ↓